December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I've been a baking fool today. The house smells WONDERFUL ...for once! We've got cakes, cookies, fudge, and everything in between. And I've only left out two ingredients so far!

The kids have been pleasant and we're all enjoying some much needed pajama days. We're all hanging out in our flannels, watching too much t.v., and everything else that good mommies don't let you do. I will say I can't wait to take down the Christmas tree! My little OCD Pods insists that all similar ornaments must be hung together on the tree. We have a candy cane section, ball section, etc. Little Big E prefers the ornaments to be on the floor. Thank goodness for the plastic balls!

I'm looking so forward to the chaos of Christmas morning this year! The kids are finally old enough to be excited and understand what's going on. I almost feel the same excitement as I did when I was a kid! So much fun! I've already cut all of the wires that keep children from removing their toys from the boxes and inserted batteries. Everything is ready to go!

Since I probably won't be back until after Christmas, have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the day with your friends and family. If you don't have any, come join us. We've got plenty to share! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: