It's only Wednesday and I'm already learning new ways of cleaning this week. Here are my top five messes so far this week...
5. Toilet paper unrolled onto the floor...in all three bathrooms.
4. A child covered in chocolate pudding running through the house, thinking it was a game of chase.
3. Bubbie thinking he needed a whole roll to wipe that little behind of his.
2. Smooshed banana in the carpet. This had to be the most challenging task ever. Did I mention that it was two smooshed banana's?
1. A green crayon that somehow got washed...and dried... with a load of laundry. Brand new outfits and all. Well, at least they'll be wearing green on St. Paddy's Day!
Would someone please call CPS on me? PLEASE!!