September 26, 2008

To Infinity & Beyond!

I really can't figure this out. How can kids that eat nothing but goldfish and ketchup poop so much? I'm seriously getting concerned about this! Do they wake up in the middle of the night and raid the fridge? I'm sure Bubbie has his little stock-pile somewhere! I found Big E's the other day. He didn't like what we were having for dinner, so he just opened the little drawer on the kitchen table and pulled out some leftovers from another meal and started chowing down. Frijole was cruising the house today while licking a glue stick. I didn't think I'd have to worry about the "glue" issues at least for a few more years. So why do they poop so much??? We've changed at least fifteen stinky diapers today. That's five each!!! We'd better invest in Charmin now!!! And better plumbing!

No comments: