October 21, 2008

Did My Life Insurance Just Go Up?

Most moms would post this picture and then proceed to tell you how well they are taking care of their families by feeding them all of these healthy products. They would explain that they are all organic, contain no high fructose corn-syrup, and contain no glucose. I, on the other hand, am here to tell you that my husband is trying to kill me. I let him out of the house, due to pre-nervous breakdown symptoms, and this is what he comes home with. I guess it could have been worse. He could have not come home at all. Everyone who knows me, knows that I would die if I ate this animal feed every day! The pancakes tasted like oatmeal for crying out loud! If I'm going to eat pancakes, I want them to taste like pancakes! I figure my "departure from the earth" date was set before I was born, so I might as well eat what I want. Not that it means be a total glutton or anything. I do love organic meats and veggies, but I've got to have my bread...and that's what I want it to taste like. If God had wanted me to be a rabbit, He would have made me one...I'm just going to leave that one alone. It's time for me to go to bed now...Good Night!

1 comment:

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness said...

Hey! You've got something from me at my blog....