February 16, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog


Bubbie has been the one of my picky eaters for quite awhile now. The child has never before eaten a hotdog. Well, the other day, his daddy a.k.a "his hero" was chomping on a hotdog for lunch. Caleb decided that since he wants to be BIG like his daddy he should try one. Now he wants hotdogs EVERY day. Ugh!
Today, again, he begged for a hotdog for lunch. Hoping this will cease soon, I obliged and made him one. Meanwhile, I had to step outside to help Dad with something. Bubbie decided to leave his beloved hotdog on the table and follow me. When he returned, his hotdog was gone. He ran outside saying, "Mommy, Mommy! My hotdog is gone and I don't know where it went! I think it's lost! I left it on the table." Oh, Bubbie. You must learn that food is a precious thing around here and if you leave it for more than a second, someone or something is going to get it. In this case, a weenie dog.
Courtesy of Funtocollect.com

No comments: