February 20, 2009

That's My Boy!


Boys, boys, boys. My dear hubby thinks they are so annoying. I am always quick to remind him that they turn into men that drive their wives nutty.

On Thursday, I went to pick up Bubbie at Mother's Day Out....which should really be called "Cram in as many errands as you can while you don't have your kids" day. He was standing in the classroom doorway waiting anxiously for my arrival. When he saw me, he ran out in the hall all excited. "Mommy! Mommy! Guess what?" I could only imagine what he had accomplished. "Mommy, guess what!! I made the biggest frog eber at school today!" (FYI~A frog is a nice term for passing gas). He said it with such accomplishment in his voice...and with such volume. Gotta tell you, I was the most proud momma in the building. That's my boy!

No comments: