March 4, 2009

Poopie Doopie

Guess what? Yep! I've got another "poop" story for you!
This morning, I was trying to take one of those "just remove enough stink to make it through the day" showers when I was greeted by Big E. He just happened to be bare from the waist down. This is a bad sign because he always does his business in the morning. At least he told me there was a "poopie" involved. I started scrubbing a little bit faster.
Then, his noisy twin comes bursting into the bathroom. He had been caught by the diaper-removing monster, too. Ugh! There were two diaper-less toddler boys loose in my house and no telling what evidence was waiting for me. At least they were on tile, right?
Since we're in the "me do" stage, they decided to replace their missing pee pads. Big E would run and get a diaper and return to the bathroom. He would lay down and try to figure out how to get it to work. Meanwhile, Mr. Copycat would do the same thing. Big E could never figure it out, so there must be a mechanical problem within the diaper. So, he would go back and get another one. This continued until there was a mountain of diapers in my bathroom. They were contained and occupied, so that was a good thing.
Needless to say, there wasn't too much damage done. Most of it had been contained in the yucky diaper. Potty training is around the corner and I can't wait! Hopefully, you can't smell me through the computer.

No comments: