January 26, 2010

My New Year's Addictions

So, instead of making resolutions this year, I have opted for addictions. They seem to be a lot more fun, anyways. I've never really been addicted to anything, so this is a whole new territory.
Flair. Who would've ever thought tiny little "buttons" would be so addictive! There's cute ones, symbolic ones, and ones that make me laugh out loud. I think they are such a fun way to showcase your personality on Facebook. These are a few that I have..










The Bachelor has also found it's place amongst my latest endeavors. I've never been a fan because I'm not one to enjoy watching people make out over and over on TV. However, the latest bachelor is from my town and went to high school with several of my girlfriends. Yes, I have asked them, "How on earth did you ever pass him up???" He also seems to be a "gentleman" compared to the previous men. I have to tune into Jake every Monday night just to see the drama unfold. Rumor has it around here that he ends up with no one. We'll just have to wait and see...

Can't wait to see what other addictions this new year holds.....







No comments: