Well, now that it's almost February, I suppose I should update the blog for January.
Here are the top moments of 2011 so far...
1. Biggins getting upset about having to go to church and looking at me with his angry eyes and saying, "I don't want to be a Robertson anymore!"
2. Bubbie: "Mom when I grow up and go to college, I want to be a dad. That way I won't have to go to work."
3. After touring the Acme Brick plant, I asked Bubbie if he had any questions. "Yeah, what do brick makers eat for lunch?"
4. Biggins and Frijole were discussing the all important birthdays. Biggins said, "I'm six." Frijole said, " No. You have to eat two more birthday cakes to be six."
5. While waiting in a checkout line, an older gentleman in front of me turned and faced us and then turned back around to his wife and said, "I don't know why anyone would want to have so many kids." I only had three of them with me. We prayed for his dear soul that night.
6. Cinnamon gummy hearts have hit the shelves again. Favorite thing about this time of year.
7. We endured one snow day so far....more to come.