September 11, 2008

Wii are crazy!

Eric and I had been tossing around the idea of getting a Wii as our Christmas gift to each other. We thought it would give us something to do together and as a family during the upcoming cold months. He's already an Xbox addict. I quit playing a long time ago because I can only take so much blood and guts. Anyways, he went to Wallie World yesterday and amazingly, they had one left and on sale. He grabbed it and now we own it. Yesterday, we kept giving each other the look that said, "So, do you want to open it now?" Just as soon as the kids were in bed, we broke it out. We had a blast playing tennis, baseball, and boxing. I have to tell you that I ROCK at bowling...it's all in my wind up...such a production! We were sweating when we finally decided it was time to hit the sack. I slept like a rock. So, that is our new toy. We are officially broke now. Come on up and visit! Wii will have a fun time!! :)

No comments: